At Kenny U-Pull, we take pride in giving used vehicles a second life. Our 25 auto recycling yards across Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Maine are backed by 400+ employees who are passionate about reinventing the market for used cars and helping to create a greener environment for generations to come. Since 2008, we have recycled over 1 million vehicles and counting!
Kenny U-Pull is a division of American Iron & Metal (AIM) who is a recognized global leader in the metal recycling industry, with more than 125 site locations, 3000 employees worldwide and over 3.5 billion dollars in yearly sales.
The perks of working at Kenny U-Pull
Share the ride
Our engine runs on purpose, passion and team spirit. Join our friendly, dynamic and inspiring team and feel like part of the family from day one.
Meet challenges head on
At Kenny, we’re driven by challenges. We give a second life to used vehicles, we share our know-how, and we work together to make things happen.
Shift your career into a higher gear
Whatever your career goals, we’re here to help you reach them. We’re a close-knit and supportive company where your ambitions are also ours.
Specialized Purchasing Agent
3080 Boul. le Carrefour, Laval, QC H7T 2R5, Canada
Kenny U-Pull takes pride in giving used vehicles a second life. Our 25 auto recycling yards across Eastern Canada and USA are backed by 400+ employees, all passionate about the revalorization of used cars and the desire for a greener environment for future generations. Since 2008, we have recycled over 1 million vehicles and counting!
At Kenny, we do things differently by offering our customers the opportunity to create their own self-serve experience. Customers pick and pull replacement parts themselves for a fraction of the manufacturer’s price, in a safe, clean, and environmentally responsible environment.
Our engine runs on purpose, passion, and team spirit. We’re a close-knit and supportive company where your ambitions are also ours. Come ride with us – we promise it will be a rewarding journey.
Hourly wage from $20.00/h + commission plan
Permanent, full-time position
Schedule: 40 hours per week from Monday to Sunday
Are you an expert negotiator who enjoys being challenged and rewarded for your efforts? Does building relationships with customers while watching your monthly bonus grow sound appealing? If so, read on as the following position was created just for you!
As a Kenny Specialized Purchasing Agent, you will be the first point of contact for customers who are looking to sell us their vehicle. Reporting to the Call Center Supervisor, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Taking the time to understand the specific needs of our customers and in turn, proposing customized solutions
- Explaining our unique business model and highlighting its advantages
- Negotiating and closing on car sales with sales objectives and customer satisfaction at top of mind
- Following up on pending requests and with individual customers
- Participating in outbound campaigns and other administrative projects as needed
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to navigate between different computer systems and applications
- Ability to comply with call center procedures and standards
- Interest in the automotive field
- Knowledge of automotive mechanics or automotive sales (asset)
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Reliability, diligence and punctuality
And by additional information, we mean perks!
- Competitive salary + monthly commissions
- Comprehensive group insurance plan
- Group RRSP with employer matching contribution
- Referral program
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Central location, close to many services
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Outstanding advancement opportunities
- Exclusive employee discounts on parts from any Kenny yard
Kenny U-Pull is a subsidiary of American Iron & Metal (AIM) inc., a recognized global leader in the metal recycling industry with more than 125 site locations, 3000 employees worldwide and over 3.5 billion dollars in yearly sales. AIM and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to all. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.