Earn up to $1000 a week!
Careers at Kenny U-Pull
At Kenny U-Pull, we take pride in giving used vehicles a second life. Our 25 auto recycling yards across Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Maine are backed by 400+ employees who are passionate about reinventing the market for used cars and helping to create a greener environment for generations to come. Since 2008, we have recycled over 1 million vehicles and counting!
Kenny U-Pull is a division of American Iron & Metal (AIM) who is a recognized global leader in the metal recycling industry, with more than 125 site locations, 3000 employees worldwide and over 3.5 billion dollars in yearly sales.
Are you an expert negotiator who enjoys being challenged and rewarded for your efforts? Does building relationships with customers while watching your monthly bonus grow sound appealing? If so, read on as the following position was created just for you!
As a Kenny Specialized Purchasing Agent, you will be the first point of contact for customers who are looking to sell us their vehicle. Reporting to the Call Center Supervisor, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Taking the time to understand the specific needs of our customers and in turn, proposing customized solutions
- Explaining our unique business model and highlighting its advantages
- Negotiating and closing on car sales with sales objectives and customer satisfaction at top of mind
- Following up on pending requests and with individual customers
- Participating in outbound campaigns and other administrative projects as needed
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to navigate between different computer systems and applications
- Ability to comply with call center procedures and standards
- Interest in the automotive field
- Knowledge of automotive mechanics or automotive sales (asset)
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Reliability, diligence and punctuality
Per Hour + Commission
Hours Per Week
Perks of the Job
Competitive Salary + Monthly Commission
Comprehensive Insurance Plan
Groupe RRSP with Employer Matching Contribution
A Fun and Friendly Work Environment
Outstanding Advancement Opportunities
Exclusive Employee Discounts
Opportunity to Work Remotely
Central Location, Close to Many Services